minoxidil e invecchiamento pelle

noel830

Utente
25 Aprile 2011
Leggendo in rete,in particolare forum americani , ho letto di molte testimonianze in merito alla relazione tra utilizzo minoxidil e invecchiamento della pelle(secchezza,rughe)
Pare ci siano anche degli studi che dimostrino la riduzione di collagene nella pelle, mah..
voi ne sapete qualcosa?

Pensandoci io ho avuto una maggior secchezza della pelle utilizzando minoxidil ma non posso essere certo che dipenda da quello oppure dall’avanzare dell’età,sole,alimentazione,stress…etc.

noel830

Utente
25 Aprile 2011
ho tovato questa spiegazione di un md ma non cita fonti o studi...

''It's not a myth minoxidil has been found to inhibit gene expression of the enzyme lysyl hydroxylase which is involved in the production of collagen, so it can increase wrinkles and skin aging''

e questo in risposta:

'Dear wishingitaway,
You have brought up a good example of how false claims become viral on the internet. I did my own internet research and found 2 studies that show that high doses of minoxidil applied to rat cells in culture (not actual live rats) decreases collagen production. I also found hundreds of people in chat rooms claiming that they have gotten wrinkles from minoxidil because it degrades collagen. There is no study showing that minoxidil degrades collagen. (I smell a class action suit on the horizon.)
You mention that you have noticed these changes over the past couple of years. At the age of 38, these are probably normal changes. It's not sun exposure at the present time that causes aging, it's sun exposure you got as a child. Fair skinned people will age more quickly, and people with a genetic tendency towards dark circles and puffy eyes will be more likely to have these.
Don't stop your Rogaine based on internet rumors. There is at present no association between Rogaine and aging.'

• Mi Piace
Reazioni: Abracadabra

noel830

Utente
25 Aprile 2011
questo è interessante, il minox che va sul cuscino:

when you apply it before bed time, even when you think it dried out, there is still some there if you put your fingers to the scalp.
a little portion of that stuff you feel on your fingers sticks to the pillow that night, and at some point at that night you will move and your face will be on that pillow with the stuff on it.
that little amount that will get on your face will prevent from the collegen to be used (it doesn't inhibit collegen, it kills or slows down something that uses collegen to keep the face fresh)
this means dark circles under the eyes, wrinkles mostly under the eyes and sometimes a bloated...saggy face.
the good news is that if you stop using minox, the side effects of the dark circles and saggy face will reverse almost completely.
the bad news is the wrinkles under the eyes will not. if you find a way to reverse wrinkles under the eyes - you'll be rich. nearly every woman over age 45 will do a lot for that.

Utente1988

Utente
12 Febbraio 2019
Dipende
Io ho notato che laddove lo applico mi é venuta la pelle lucida, devo preoccuparmi? Il minoxidil a lungo andare danneggia i bulbi o la pelle?

Utente1988

Utente
12 Febbraio 2019
Dipende
Si come se fosse unta. Però lavando con lo Shampoo non va via. Come se la pelle fosse stata lucidata. É trichosol il veicolo non dovrebbe farmi male