E riguardo l'MSM?

zangra

Utente
19 Aprile 2004
MSM = methylsulfonymethane
The purported advantage of using MSM is to provide increased amounts of sulfur to the tissues. I suppose that's a good purpose, but I've never encountered a patient who has a sulfur deficiency and there is no evidence of which I am aware, which suggests that increasing the amount of sulfur to the scalp increases hair growth or supports hair transplants. [Dr. LEE]
Ho visto che negli USA ne fanno grande uso prima di applicazioni topiche varie [e molti hanno criticato le affermazioni del Dr. Lee].
Che ne pensate?[:)]

zangra

Utente
19 Aprile 2004
The purported advantage of using MSM is to provide increased amounts of sulfur to the tissues. I suppose that's a good purpose, but I've never encountered a patient who has a sulfur deficiency and there is no evidence of which I am aware, which suggests that increasing the amount of sulfur to the scalp increases hair growth or supports hair transplants. [Dr. LEE]
Ho visto che negli USA ne fanno grande uso prima di applicazioni topiche varie [e molti hanno criticato le affermazioni del Dr. Lee].

zangra

Utente
19 Aprile 2004