Dutasteride 0.5 mg daily 3 months increased my DHT and 3adiolG levels. Genetic variation case?

GRme11

Utente
17 Ottobre 2021
So, this is a copy and paste of an old post I made back in January, when Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (Avodart) increased my DHT and my 3adiolG levels. Of course, I was seeing only worsening on it, without much shedding, but a lot of miniaturization. From my regimen I dropped pyrilutamide because I hadn't seen something significant . It was like water, after a few days of making the post back in January. And of course, I dropped dutasteride immediately after seeing the tests. So, here the details:

My hair loss stack:

Topical Minoxidil 5-6% from 2018

Topical Finasteride 0.05% from 2019->Currently, 0.25% (But still experimenting with dosages)

Oral Finasteride from January 2020

Oral Dutasteride from October 2022 (23rd)

17a-Estradiol/Alfatradiol/Pantostin 0.1% from June 2022

Cetirizine 1% from April 2022

Pyrilutamide 0.5% from September 2022 1ml daily.

****This was the stack back in January 2023.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

My previous blood test (March 2022) of DHT and 3adiolG levels were: 35.5 ng/dl and 461 ng/dl, respectively. Range of my lab is: 30-85 ng/dl and 280-1900 ng/dl, respectively. I was using oral fin, topical fin, minox, and I was about 2-3 weeks experimenting with increased topical fin dosages and 17a+ceti. Still thinning and losing ground, of course.

• Simplified:
  • DHT before: 35.5 ng/dl (Range:30-85 ng/dl)
  • 3adiolG:461 ng/dl (Range:280-1900 ng/dl)
New test (January 10 2023): DHT went 56.3 ng/dl (!!!!!!) and 3adiolG went 1055 ng/dl (!!!!). As a tremendous upregulation or whatever! I performed this test they day before I stopped dutasteride, after 80 days on it. Of course, still thinning, worsening hair diameter, etc.

• Simplified:
  • DHT after: 56.3 ng/dl !
  • 3adiolG:1055 ng/dl !

I was thinking that I might fall into the study of the genetic variations of dutasteride-> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6746394/ . So, dutasteride possible inducing backdoor synthesis of DHT for me, etc. Also, feels like my body severely AR upregulated that time.

*3adiolG indirectly reflects 5AR activity in tissues: http://immunotech.cz/Media/Default/Page/A-G_analyte_info.pdf

Translated by Google:

So, this is a copy and paste of an older post I wrote in January, when Dutasteride 0.5mg daily (Avodart) increased my DHT and 3adiolG levels. Admittedly, I was just seeing worsening on it, not a lot of shedding, but a lot of miniaturization. I eliminated pyrilutamide from my regimen because I hadn't seen anything of significance. It was like water, within days of publishing the post in January. E, naturalmente, ho eliminato la dutasteride subito dopo aver visto i test. So here are the details:

My Hair Loss Stack:

Topical minoxidil 5-6% from 2018

Topical Finasteride 0.05% from 2019 -> Currently, 0.25% (but still experimenting with dosages)

Oral finasteride from January 2020

Oral Dutasteride from October 2022 (23)

17a-estradiol/alfatradiol/pantostin 0.1% from June 2022

Cetirizine 1% from April 2022

Pyrilutamide 0.5% from September 2022 1ml per day.

****This was the stack in January 2023.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

My previous blood test (March 2022) of DHT and 3adiolG levels were: 35.5 ng/dl and 461 ng/dl, respectively. My lab range is: 30-85 ng/dl and 280-1900 ng/dl, respectively. I was using oral fin, topical fin, minox and was experimenting about 2-3 weeks with dosages of topical fin increased and 17a+ ceti. Still thinning and losing ground, of course.

Simplified:
DHT before: 35.5 ng/dL (Range: 30-85 ng/dL)
3adiolG:461 ng/dL (Range:280-1900 ng/dL)

Retest (January 10, 2023): DHT went 56.3 ng/dl (!!!!!!) and 3adiolG went 1055 ng/dl (!!!!). Like a tremendous overregulation or whatever! I did this test the day before I stopped dutasteride, after 80 days. Of course, still thinning, worsening of hair diameter, etc.

Simplified:
DHT after: 56.3 ng/dl !
3adiolG:1055 ng/dl !

I was thinking I might fall under the study of genetic variations of dutasteride-> https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6746394/ . So, dutasteride can induce backdoor synthesis of DHT for me etc. Also, it feels like my body upregulated the AR that time.

*3adiolG indirectly reflects 5AR activity in tissues: http://immunotech.cz/Media/Default/Page/A-G_analyte_info.pdf

Ultima modifica: